The following links (below) show papers posted by peers and professionals. If you have comments not directly related to these papers, please post them in the ‘Ask an Expert’ section of ISAD 2015 Online Conference.
When you select a paper to view, you can either return here, use the top menu navigation, or navigate to other papers using the menu on the right side of the screen.
Stories and experiences with stuttering by PWS
- "I Walk the Line" - Being a Person who Stutters and a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Am I Worthy?
- Control: The solution or the problem?
- Gaining a Stutter, Finding My Voice
- How I overcame my stuttering and why that’s made all the difference
- I have a stammer, so what?
- Increasing awareness and understanding of stuttering
- ISAD 2015 - Spread the Word
- My History
- My Story With Stuttering
- Still More Questions Than Answers
- Streets of Shame
- Stuttering On My Own Terms
- Suitcase + Addiction = World Congress
- The Disability Question
- The Real Me
- The Wonderful World of Stuttering
- Time To Educate
- Unleashing Your Sexy Stuttering Superstar!
- Would you like a m-m-m-mimosa?
Research, Therapy and Support
- A Case of Psychogenic Acquired Stuttering: “A Solution in Search of an Explanation”
- A World that Understands
- ACT in Action
- Clinical Activities for Spreading Stuttering Awareness
- Covert Stuttering
- Evidence-based Clinical Guidelines for Stuttering
- Fluency Workshop Project – OFICINA DE FLUÊNCIA
- Friends in India: Support for People who Stammer (PWS)
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) Based Preferred Stuttering Recovery Process
- Read Fast and Don't Stutter
- Self-Advocacy; How To Help Without Hindering
- Spanish/English Questionnaire for Parents of Bilingual Children Who Stutter
- Stuttering Comedians: What Can They Teach Us?
- Taking ACTion and Committing yourself to your values: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for People who Stutter
- The importance of challenging the public stigma of stuttering
- The International Stuttering Association (ISA) at Work
- Treatment plan for working with stuttering children
- Youth Association for Mutual Aid and fight against Stuttering - Togo, Africa
Mental Health and Stuttering
3,593 total views, 1 views today